The company The 2020 BMW 1 Series is still on the Internet, made the announcement to market its new car. It would be correct to say that we are talking about the updated car, which went through a planned but highly successful facelift.
This is the fi
Officially, however, the Bavarians are going to show their work this year at an event in Geneva. It was there in the spring will be a traditional Geneva Motor Show, annually brings together the cream of the world’s auto industry.
Looking ahead, we note that the restyling has benefited edinichki because innovation is really surprising. Then you and the new engines and a new option, the updated basic equipment. Most importantly, significantly correct appearance. And this is for 2020 BMW was an important task.
Exterior The 2020 BMW 1 Series
By tradition we start with the exterior. Changes in the 2020 BMW 1-Series year attract attention, make to respect the people who worked on them. As a result of the updated appearance can be called a bright, rich, modern, sporty and stylish to madness.
The front part of a completely new, even the other elements are used. In the photo and video materials you can see this clearly see. Thus, false grille got different shape, front bumper clearly has serious aerodynamic capabilities and head optics charms. What is interesting now as standard buyers will get LED daytime running lights.
Side view, oddly enough, has not changed. The domed roof, original vyshtampovki door, solid wheel arches, which are located not less than solid rims.
The rear also received a number of changes. First of all, we note a new bumper and optics. Dimensions with LED filling, and they work perfectly dark conditions. Several changes shape tailgate, becoming more comfortable and interesting at the same time.
The interior of the 2020 BMW 1 Series
About the interior too is not to tell a lot of sense, because the company decided not to touch it. As a result, the updated 2020 BMW 1-Series inside look exactly the same as dorestaylingovoy version.
Many people do not realize this. And it will be those people who have not seen the interior “edinichki” before. Note that it’s great. In addition, in all respects.
Shop 2020 BMW 1 Series has all the qualities to qualify for the best interiors in the world. Such competitions are unlikely to take place, but still. Seats front and rear blissfully comfortable, ergonomic driver’s seat at the highest level. Quality finishes, inlays, assembly – all such quality that sometimes you wonder how they do it.
Because you can see why 2020 BMW has refused to make changes to the interior. They are not absolutely required.
By the way, as for the luggage compartment, then he is ready to take on board in their normal position about 360 liters of luggage. By moving the rear seats, space for loading can be increased to a maximum figure of 1,200 kg.
Components of the 2020 BMW 1 Series
It is remarkable, but the equipment has undergone certain changes. In particular, changed the list of basic equipment that will be available when buying a car owner the most accessible version of the car.
Stop at the very very obvious things we do not, and will list what is new for the 2020 BMW 1-Series:
- eight airbags;
- climate control;
- 2020 BMW branded multimedia system;
- iDrive system;
- color display diagonal of 6.5 inches;
- Rain sensor.
So much for the upgrade of basic equipment. But, as you know, the assembly can be significantly expanded by the options, which also will be a lot of new interesting solutions:
- active cruise control;
- System Stop & Go;
- Assistant parallel and perpendicular parking;
- surveillance camera for road signs;
- Rear View Camera;
- tracking system for the movement of the bands;
- collision avoidance system;
- parking sensors;
- high-quality navigation Professional;
- Disley multimedia with touchscreen of 8.8 inches;
- leather upholstery;
- sports seats;
- RV pressure sensor;
- electric, heated front seats;
- heated steering wheel;
- dual-zone climate control;
- panoramic sunroof and electric drive;
- Harman audio system 12 speakers and digital amplifier.
The price of the new 2020 BMW 1 Series
Unfortunately, information on prices yet. Of course, we should expect the cost at dorestaylingovoy versions with a slight increase.
Most likely, the final price will be announced at the Geneva Motor Show. It is worth noting that the Russians will deliver the first batch of updated 2020 BMW 1-Series three-door and five-door in the performance by the middle of May, and the official sales in Russia this year will start on 23 May.
Specifications 2020 BMW 1 Series
Now it’s time to talk about perhaps the most interesting. And it is about the technical characteristics that the 2020 BMW 1-Series year will attract any motorist.
To begin with, the only line available for buyers of motors present nine powertrains. That is, two brand new engine appeared. So now the choice is five petrol and four diesel units. All of them are equipped with a technology called TwinPower Turbo. The most powerful version of the same basic features with all-wheel drive. The rest of the default rear-wheel drive.
- The first diesel engine has a capacity of 1.5 liters and three working cylinder. It gives the power of 116 horsepower and its torque – 270 Nm. From zero to hundred accelerates in 10.3 seconds and consumes an average of 3.6 to 4.1 liters per 100 kilometers.
- We note immediately that all future diesel units have the same volume of 2.0 liters and four cylinders. However, the extent of forcing them different.
- The weakest of them is under the hood of 150 horsepower and 320 Nm of torque. It works with a six-speed mechanics or vosmidiapazonnym machine. With the manual transmission from zero to hundred in 8.3 seconds dials and spends about 4-4.5 liters. Version with automatic transmission accelerates the car up to a hundred kilometers per hour in 8.1 seconds and consumes about 3.8-4.3 liters.
- A further embodiment of a diesel engine produces 190 horsepower and 400 Nm of torque. Complete with manual transmission and automatic transmission is also 6 and 8 assists, respectively. From mechanics to 100 km / h accelerates in 7.1 seconds, and the consumption is about 4.3 liters on average. The machine allows you to dial 100 km / h in 7 seconds flat, while the “appetite” – 3.9-4.4 liters.
- The most powerful diesel version of the two-liter engine – 224 horsepower with a torque of 450 Nm. Only it works in tandem with the automatic 8 gear. Before hundreds of gaining a place in 6.3 seconds and consumes about 4.5 liters in mixed mode.
- Opens a list of petrol engines Engine 1.5-liter three-cylinder engine capacity of 109 horsepower and a torque of 180 Nm. Complete with six mechanics. Acceleration from zero to a hundred takes 10.6 seconds and average consumption – 5.3 liters.
- Next is the four-cylinder engine of 1.6 liters capacity of 136 horsepower and a torque of 220 Nm. Work can with a gun or mechanics. Up to hundreds of manual transmission is gaining in 8.5 seconds, and with automatic transmission – in 8.7 seconds. Consumes approximately 5.5-6 liters in the combined cycle.
- A more powerful version of the 1.6-liter engine produces 177 horsepower and 250 Nm. It is possible to equip the engine speed manual or automatic transmission. Flow rate, depending on the transmission is from 5.6 to 6 liters per 100 kilometers. Dynamic Acceleration – 7.4 and 7.2 seconds in the manual transmission and automatic transmission respectively.
- The two-liter engine with a power of 218 horses and a torque of 310 Nm allows you to accelerate from zero to hundred in 6.4 and 6.2 seconds in the manual transmission and automatic transmission respectively. Flow in this case is 6.3-6.8 liters per 100 kilometers.
- The most powerful petrol unit includes an engine capacity of 3.0 liters, whose power is 326 hp and torque of 450 Nm. Up to 100 kilometers per hour and accelerates in 5.1 on the mechanics, and in 4.9 seconds in the machine. Consumption is about 7.5-8 liters.
Video test drive 2020 BMW 1 Series
Given all the innovations in terms of appearance, update equipment, as well as an expanded range of powertrains, 2020 BMW has done a solid job, even though it was only a facelift.
It is obvious that the 2020 BMW 1-Series year has now become even more attractive, more interesting and richer, faster and brighter. Become the owner of a car like the dream of millions. And the Bavarian carmaker embodies that dream. Of course, the rather serious money. But this is unlikely to stop the buyers.